Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More of the Addition

Well this is where they are at as of this date. Making good progress. Today they are running wire for the cable and tv and also doing some deck work.






I've picked out the new entrance door and storm door, and over the weekend I went and bought the new ceiling fan for the room. Have to get speakers this week. They will put two speakers in that room and connect them to my receiver so I can have music out there. The stereo in the dining area. Will take a picture of that and the new cabinet I bought for the components.
Hope you all had a safe and relaxing Labor Day. Wow where has the summer gone. Thanks for stopping by. Remember to Find the time to do all the Things you Love.
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...