Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is Lyndsey's Birthday, she's 12.  Wow not sure where all those years went.  I am in NM to help her celebrate.  These are some pictures from her party.  Also I will share some rodeo pictures that I took last weekend at their last 4-H Rodeo, before the finals, which are the weekend of Sept. 7-9.
Lyndsey and me the night of her Birthday.




This picture was taken Tuesday night at the National Night Out where several Dance Studio Students performed for the public.  This was the last dance Lyndsey did.  Sorry the picture is a bit blurry.

This was her doing tap

Here are some shots from the Moriarty NM 4 H Rodeo

 third barrel

My grandson Jake roping
Jake Step Down Buckle at Las Cruses 4 H Rodeo

Lyndsey Goat Tying Buckle from Las Cruces 4 H Rodeo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...