Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BBQ Ribs with Asian Flavor


I made these when I made the tomato macaroni and cheese and the Maple Walnut cake. I usually make my own BBQ sauce and this time instead of adding the Hunts Chilli sauce I added the Asian Sweet Chilli Sauce. WOW what a great flavor it gave the ribs. This is such an easy recipe and I would think would be wonderful on chicken too.
Doesn't the picture make your mouth water. Oh these were so YUMMY, even if I must compliment myself. :)

Ingredients:
1/2 to 3/4 cup catchup
1 - 2 TBL Worcestershire sauce
2 - 3 TBL Asian Sweet Chilli sauce
1 TBL lemon juice (fresh)
1 TBL dark molasses
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/2 - 1 tsp. dried minced onion
*the reason I put a varied amount is because you may want to add a little of certain spices or go with the minimum, all your choice.
Mix all ingredients and then baste the meat every 10 minutes or so. They won't take very long, maybe 25-30 minutes because they are more than half way cooked.
Thanks for taking the time from you busy day to stop by. Have a wonderful day and Remember to Find the Time to Do all the Things YOU love.
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...