Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Retirement Card




My daughter needed a retirement card for the secretary at the school she works at.  I found the instructions for the card  here.   I had the charm (dream) and thought it would go perfectly for someone retiring.  The border above the band is a Martha Stewart and the border around the closure was done with design
scissors.  This project goes together fairly quickly.  Wish I could tell you who makes the papers but I've had them for so long I have no idea.
Here is the card and the inside that slides out for your sentiment. 



 The Happy Retirement was done on the pc and then cut out with a nestie oval.
I have a Wedding card to post next time.  Thanks for taking time to stop by, have a wonderful weekend and Remember to Find the Time to Do All the Things YOU L♥ve.
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...