Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing all my family and friends and all that visit my blog a very Happy Thanksgiving.  May your day be filled with laughter and good memories and don't forget the L♥ve.  Be thankful for all you have.  I am so blessed with great family and wonderful and caring friends.
This is the first year I can remember in over 40 years that I didn't cook a turkey today.  We are going to my son in laws family for the afternoon.  Should be a wonderful time, we will all be together.  Wish my son and his family were closer would be wonderful to have the entire family gathered at the table.
My son and his wife have an anniversary, I think it's today. (if it was earlier sorry I missed it but was thinking of you) If you see this Monica and Danny congrats on 19 years of marriage and wishing you many more.  Love Mom
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...