Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow



Well it's winter again the the mid-west.  We had a good bit of snow Sunday night and schools were closed Monday and today.  My grandson AJ went outside to shovel part of my patio and also bring in wood for me for the fireplace and wood stove.   So of course I had to take some pictures.  Look at the crazy dog in the background, he was having a blast.
 And here is the crazy dog at my back door with the biggest smile.  Oh too funny.

Can you tell he loves the cold weather.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day, stay warm or cool, wherever you may be.  If you're warm I'm jealous, but remember to Find the time to do ALL the things YOU love.
Donna

1 comment:

Crazy For Scrapping said...

oh man isn't he the cutest I just love when they smile you can see he is so happy and having the time of his life playing in the snow and was plzed to let you know about it lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...