Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Grandson's Communion

We just returned from our trip to see my grandson Jake make his First Communion.  We had so much fun, I really miss them.  Just wanted to share a few pictures I took while I was there.  I will post a new recipe this weekend.  I've been sick so it took me a couple of days to get these posted.  Hope you didn't all think I had abandoned my blog.
My oldest grandson Josh  graduated from High School in December but his ceremony will be this Sunday.  Next week I'll post some pictures from that happy occasion.

This is my son, daughter in law and my two grandchildren.  This was taken just before the Communion.
This is inside the church
Jake
Opening gifts
Lyndsey and her new puppy Bella
Monica, my daughter in law and Lyndsey going to a Mother/Daughter Tea, how cute they look.
 

 Jake getting a goat ready

 Practice


 Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Have a great day and Remember to Find the Time to Do ALL the things YOU love.
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...