Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New York Trip

I recently went to New York and had a wonderful time.  One big disappointment though, we planned our trip around my granddaughters  dance performance which unfortunately was postponed due to rain and they rescheduled two days after we returned home.  BUMMER.  My daughter in law filmed it so I will get to see it soon.  :)
Here are some pictures from our trip.
This is my sister in law and her son.  He lives UpState


This is my sister in law, her daughter, her grandson and her daughters boy friend.  Her daughter lives upstate NY.


This one  is my my sister-in-law Winnie sitting  in a favorite spot at one of the hotel's we stayed at on Long Island.  She sat out there to smoke.



 This is us having lunch at a very nice place in Little Italy, NYC




 Around Time Square Area,,,,, My daughter in laws parents, my son in law (right) his son, (my grandson) in front of him and my granddaughter.


Myself, my daughter (left) her son, my daughter in law and my granddaughter.  We were outside the Hard Rock Cafe.


 The gang .  The gal on the far right is my other sister in law and the guy in the maroon shirt is my brother in law.  The tall skinny redheaded kid is my oldest grandson....my daughters son.
The subway.  We took several rides on the subway.  Quite the experience.

 This last one was a had to take it.  We had just had lunch in  Lil Italy and were strolling back to the subway when we saw this -------------------------------->

Only in NY......hahahahahaha!
Well hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Will be posting some new recipes the end of the week.  Have a wonderful day and Remember to Find the Time to DO ALL the things YOU LOVE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...