Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pineapple Bread


I made this for my friend that brings me eggs.  I took one of  my banana bread recipes and doctored it for this.   I was amazed how good it turned out and everyone just loved it so I will be making this again.


 Preheat oven 350 ° spray 2 loaf pans set aside.
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
1 stick unsalted butter, soft
1/2 cup apple sauce
3 1/4 cup AP flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
3 eggs
1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts

In food processor pulse pineapple until you get a mash.  In a large bowl cream the sugar and butter, add eggs, vanilla, applesauce and pineapple.   Mix well.  Combine dry ingredients then add to  wet ingredients.  Stir in nuts and mix just until combined.  Spread into loaf pans and bake for about 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.  Cool then remove from pans and enjoy!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by,  have a wonderful day And Remember to Find the Time to Do ALL the things YOU love.
Donna


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...