Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

Cranberry Honey Chicken Wings



I made these for Super Bowl Sunday.  Was just me watching the game but had to have some snacks.  I didn't want the usual wings with ranch or anything like that so thought I'd see what this glaze would taste like.  I'm going to use it on pork chops this coming week.  Will report back as to how they turned out.


1 cup fresh cranberries, cook down (add a bit of sugar)
1/2 cup diet cherry pepsi
1 TBL sweet chilli sauce
1 TBL butter
2 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 TBL hoisin sauce
4 TBL honey
1 TBL Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper

Pre heat your oven to 400° put some parchment paper on a large cookies sheet.  Salt and pepper your wings and sprinkle a bit of flour on them.  Place on the cookie sheet and cook for about 20 minutes.  Take out and pour the glaze over the wings and return to the oven for about another 12-15 minutes.  Enjoy.

I also had some shrimp with my own cocktail sauce.  Will share that next.
Ok, these were ok but the glaze was much better on a pork chop.  Think I'm just used to having the chicken wings with ranch.  Old Habits ya know.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.  Please remember to Find the time to Do all the things YOU L♥ve.
D♥nna


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...