Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

7 up biscuits



I made these the other night for my grandson and his family.  They are the ones that just had the beautiful baby boy in the last post.  I had made a pot roast is the slower cooker at their house so they would have a nice dinner and not have to worry about cooking.  I saw these biscuits on pinterest and knew I wanted to try them.  I have also made them when I just cooked a turkey breast for the family.  They are so light and yummy.  A must try for sure.


~~ 7 UP BISCUITS ~~
INGREDIENTS:
4 cups Bisquick
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-up
1/2 cup melted butter
**I added about 1/3 cup shredded colby/jack cheese*
DIRECTIONS:
Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. Dough will be very soft - don't worry. Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter. Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish. Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
I think the next time I make these I am add some herbs and garlic and see if I can get them to taste like Red Lobster biscuits.
Have a great day everyone, and thanks for taking time to stop by.  Remember to Find the Time to Do ALL the things You L♥ve.
Donna

1 comment:

eRecipe said...

I'd like to invite you to join our site www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
Simply visit www.erecipe.com or contact me at erecipe00@gmail.com. We look forward having you in our network!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...