Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chocolate Blackberry cookies with a hint of caramel





I had some blackberry puree left from my last baking adventure.  the Blackberry muffins, well I didn't want it go to waste so I made these.  I combined 3 different recipes to come up with this one.

Heat oven 375

Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup blackberry pureed *or what you want*
1/2 cup chocolate melted and cooled *you can use chips, bar or bars with creams in them...I used 1/2 bar of Hersey with caramel  and some dark chocolate.
2 eggs
3 cups flour
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:
With mixer or KA cream sugars and butter til creamy.  Add eggs 1 at a time,  blending well between each.  Add chocolate, vanilla and blackberry puree, blend well.  Combine flour, salt and  baking soda add to other mixture a little at a time til all is incorporated,   Drop by teaspoon on an ungreased baking sheet (I always use parchment paper, easy cleanup)  Bake for 10-12 minutes until they start to brown on the edges, remove and put on wire rack to cool.



Oh I just tasted one, very yummy and nice texture, not real soft and not hard at all.  Hope you try these, a quick easy cookie for an after school snack for the kids or for a brunch or a JUST BECAUSE for yourself and your family.





Thanks for stopping by, maybe next time you can say hi.  Have a wonderful day and Remember to Find the Time to Do All the Things you LOVE.
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...