Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mexi corn muffins



Last week my grandson AJ"s football team had a chili feed to raise money.  I was asked to make corn muffins and a dessert.  Here are the muffins I made.  I thought a Mexican flavor would go good with the chili.  They were a hit.  I also made a Mexi Puff and a dessert both of which I will post soon.


adapted from Taste of Home

Ingredients:                                                                                                                                                       

2 pkg corn break mix *

2 egg

1 cup milk

1/3 cup hot rotel (can use regular or mild depending on how spicy you like them.)

1/2 cup whole kernel corn

1/2- 3/4  cup shredded cheese (I used the mexi blend)

2 TBL chopped jalepanos

Directions:

Blend all ingredients and fill muffin lined cups 3/4 full.  Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.

* I used the jiffy muffin mix so had to use 2 per 12 muffins.



Another quick recipe even the kids could try.  Thanks for stopping by.  I don't know what's with this text but when I type it to get it ready it's not all CAPS, but when it posts it is.  Sorry.  

Have a wonderful day and Remember to Find the Time to Do all the Things You LOVE.

Donna




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...