Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Butter Finger Brownies



This is the dessert I made for our weekly game.  I was going to make the usual plain ole Brownie then decided I would add some peanut butter.  Well, while I was getting the peanut butter I notice a bag of Butter Fingers and thought hmmmm think I'll put these in instead.  So the creation of a new yummy dessert.
I made a small section without nuts for my grandson AJ, seems lately he doesn't like nuts.  Geesh how doesn't like nuts.

This also is a very quick recipe to put together and only takes 30 minutes to bake so you could have a nice dessert if someone popped in.

Ingredients:
2/3 cups AP flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
2 TBL butter - unsalted
2 TBL water
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips (*I used Ghirardelli chocolate chopped)
1/2 cup nuts *optional*
5-6 miniature Butter Finger Bars chopped

Pre heat oven 325 °F butter an 8 inch pan set aside.  In a bowl whisk the flour, salt and baking soda, set aside.  In a saucepan melt the butter, add the water and then remove from heat and add chocolate, stir til chocolate is melted.  Add the 2 eggs and vanilla, stir.    Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate.  Stir and mix well add the Butter Fingers and nuts.  Spread in pan and cook for 30 minutes until toothpick in center comes out clean.  Cool on rack.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Have a wonderful day and Remember to Find the Time to do All the Things YOU Love.
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...