Search This Blog

Monday, March 13, 2017

Bourbon Maple Pecans and Walnuts



This is a variation of something I saw on Pinterest.  The gal had made hers with Pistachios but as you can see I decided on walnuts and Pecans.  I made these as a filler for the Christmas Goodies I give to my co workers.  I'll post one of the containers at a later date to show you all what was in there.

8 oz walnuts and pecans
1 1/2 TBL bourbon
2 TBL maple syrup
1 tsp dark brown sugar (you can add a bit more if you want them sweeter)
3/4 to 1 tsp salt

mix ingredients and toss nuts spread on a parchment lined cookie sheet in a single layer and bake at 250 for 15 minutes.  They can be sticky because of the maple syrup so be sure they don't touch while cooking.  Cool and serve.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week and Always Remember to Find the time To Do ALL the things You L♥ve,
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...