Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cole Slaw



As promised here is the Cole Slaw.  As I said in my previous post I've made this since I was in my twenties, which is a loooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time ago.  This is a great side dish during the summer and a good stand-by fill in when you're just stumped for a side dish, it really goes with most any main dish, well maybe not pasta but you know what I mean.

Ingredients:
1  large head cabbage
2-3 large stalks celery
1-2 carrots, shredded
1/2 - 3/4 cup mayo  (add what you need to get the creaminess you want)
1/4 cup sugar (my secret ingredient)
salt and pepper to taste
*optional* 1/2 head of red cabbage
(there are times I add about 2-3 TBL juice from an orange)

Thanks for taking time from you busy day to stop by.  I would really like to hear from some of you that come by.  Have a wonderful day and Remember to Find the time to Do All the Things YOU Love.
Donna  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...