Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oreo Balls

 I made these this year for my Christmas Goodies that I give to my friends.  Every year at Christmas time there are several friends that I make cookies and sweets as their gift from me.  They really look forward to getting them and I really enjoy making all these wonderful treats.  The oreo balls are a new addition to the list of goodies I give.  They are so simple to make and look and taste amazing.  So you must give them a try.

Oreo Balls

1/2 package Oreo Cookies

4 oz .block cream cheese, softened

6-8 oz of Good Chocolate....I use Ghirardelli


Place Oreo Cookies in a baggie and smash until it is the consistency of dirt.
Mix softened cream cheese into smashed cookies.   Form into balls and put on wax paper.  Melt chocolate according to package directions in microwave.  Cover balls in chocolate.  Place in refrigerator.  When set store in airtight container or plastic bags.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas filled with lots of love, happiness and good health.  Thanks for taking time to stop by, and Remember to Find the Time to Do ALL the things You Love.
Donna

2 comments:

Fabelicious said...

Umm, looks yummy, going to try them!

Atty said...

Thanks, hope you let me know how you like them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...