Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anniversary Card

I made this for friends who are having their 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary.  WOW, that's a long, long time...  I was not very successful with Wedding Bliss, won't go there cause it's in the past.  Life is good and I have not regrets.  I started with a 5 x 7 card made from white card stock.  I then made a mat in white 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 and ran it through my Cuttle Bug and used the Large Heart embossing folder by Provo Craft and as you can see it fit in the middle so I then used my Score It, (wouldn't be without that little gem) and scored 1 line on the top and 2 on the bottom.  I then attached some gold ribbon..(don't ask where that came from, I have ribbon stash that is 5 yrs old and better, but my guess would be that it came from either Michael's or Hobby Lobby)  I then cut 2 of the double hearts, (one for the front one for the inside) from the Love Language plate, also by Provo Craft, from gold poster board, bought from Hobby Lobby.  The inside is matted on the same gold poster board and the sentiment was done on the PC using the Black Jack font which I found here.


 Hope you enjoyed looking at the other things in life I enjoy.  I will try to post a scrapbook page very soon.  I do both paper and digital so you'll get to see some of each.  I may try a digital card also, never did one of those (yet).  :)














 Have a wonderful day and remember to Find the Time to Do the things you LOVE!
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...