Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Flowers

Thought I'd post a couple of the flowers in my garden.  I've never been much of a gardener, but this spring and summer since I've been home it's another thing I found I like.  Here is a new Day Lily I bought it's just so pretty and soft looking.  This is one of the new flowerbed's I made going out the side door.  It has several different Day Lilys and a mixture of both annual and perennial flowers and I bought a couple of cute yard art items (as they call it).




The little squirrel with the mushroom I bought last year because it reminded me of my mom, she loved those mushrooms that looked like that.  Remember back int the 70's they had those for the kitchen they had canisters and all sorts of items for the kitchen, well my mom had them all.  Sorry the picture is not the best, too much sun, I may go out tomorrow...if it's not raining again...and take a better picture.



These other flowers are a very pretty pale lavender daisy.  Hope you liked a small change of pace
from food.
I will be back tomorrow with
hamburger/sandwich buns.
Have a wonderful week and remember
to Find the Time to do the Things
You Love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...