Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Country Spare Ribs

Here's another easy but yet very tasty dish.  I first par boiled the ribs with some onion *about 20 mintues*.  I cooked theses on the bbq but ran out of propane so I had to finish them in the oven.  I set the oven on Broil and it only took about 10 minutes.  I basted these with the bbq sauce every 2 - minutes.  I don't like KC BBQ, it's just sauce poured over cooked meat....ick!  Guess it's all what you're used to.  On the east coast they cook it like above.

BBQ Sauce (this is my sister- in-law Winnie's Recipe)
1/2 cup ketchup
1 lemon (squeezed) *I only used 1/2*
2 Tsp. chili sauce (Hunt's)
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
t tsp. molasses (dark)
salt and pepper
dash garlic powder or salt
Printable recipe



I forgot to put the dressing on the salad before I took the top picture so here's a picture of it just before the plate was devoured.  :-)  The bread that is on the plate is the deli-rye another YUM!
Have a wonderful day and Remember to Find the Time for the Things You Love.
Donna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...